Pinterest is no longer the little brother in the social network marketing world, tagging along in the shadow of Facebook and Twitter. Pinterest’s growth has spawned a huge array of guides aimed to help marketing professionals promote their business via Twitter.
Here is our pick of the best.
1) Quick Sprout has a great, easy to follow guide to using Pinterest as an effective marketing tool for beginners. It covers all the basics, including how to upload video and the best way to connect visually with your client base.
2) 9Clouds Advanced Guide to Marketing with Pinterest is a free eBook with step-by-step instructions from the people at DigSandbox.com. They help you define a specific marketing strategy, and cover issues like copyright.
3) The Ultimate Pinterest Marketing Guide by inBoundPRO is a straightforward guide suitable for both beginners and experienced Pinterest users, covering everything from getting started, to increasing your followers, increasing traffic, dos and don’ts, the legalities, and a lot of other tips and trips. It is not one single guide; rather it is a summary of the best articles available online, broken into easy to find categories.
4) Social Media Examiner has published 26 Tips for Using Pinterest for Business. Some of the tips are fairly basic, like using keywords and hashtags; but others, like using Pinterest as a focus point, are invaluable to marketers using Pinterest.
5) The Complete Pinterest Guide for Brands is a comprehensive eBook show marketers how to make the most of the time on Pinterest by engaging your customer base and optimizing your content.
Other useful guides worth checking out include Template Monster’s and Online Income’s eBook: Complete Pinterest Guide | SEO and Traffic Generation With Pinterest. Use a tool like Google Analytics or Pin Alerts to see what content has the most impact so you know where to best direct your efforts.
Photo by Steve Snodgrass